Retreats with you in mind
No matter what kind of retreat you are planning, find something for you and your group here.
Plan my retreat
Want a retreat that fits your groups’ needs? We offer custom retreat programming for groups that are interested in using our facilities and furthering the vision you have for your group!
Email us your ideas and we can develop a plan to fit your vision!
- Spring Youth Retreat: Abound
- Planted – A Women’s Gathering
- Men’s Retreat: The Brotherhood (TBD)
- Subscribe to our email to find out about upcoming retreats as they are scheduled.
Hat Creek Camp has all your needs covered!
- Cabins (with bathhouse access) – Hat Creek Camp has 6 functioning cabins and 2 bathhouses on property. The cabins can hold anywhere from 8 to 14 guests.
- Dining Hall – Hat Creek Camp has a roomy Dining Hall, equipped with industrial kitchen. Includes bathrooms, fireplace, and small common area. It can be arranged to seat 100 at maximum capacity.
- Craft House – Our craft house hosts a perfect spot for folks to let out their creative side. They can bring their own supplies to paint, draw, or whatever else their heart desires!
- Outdoor Chapel – Our outdoor chapel is ideal for having a quiet time with the Lord or even hosting an acoustic worship service with fellow believers.
- Airnasium – “Our Airnasium is a covered, outdoor space that can be used to play outdoor games or even as an event space. It can include the setting up and the tearing down of necessary chairs and tables for use.
- Lake – Lake Shalom provides a serene place for people to sit on the shore and enjoy the view or to enjoy water activities, including fishing, kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, swimming, and more.